Airbnb Review (Savannah Georgia)
We don’t feel as though Airbnb’s Review system is legit! People leave good reviews for bad hosts out of fear of not being accepted by other hosts. We were not aware of this until recently. It always confused us why people were leaving good reviews about places that were not that great.
It didn’t make any sense until now. Hosts can see every review a guest has left for another host, so out of fear of not being excepted by future hosts, they only leave good reviews.
In our opinion, this is silly, but what can we possibly do about it?
Leave our very own reviews on our blog, every review you read here on our blog is legit and an honest review. We will tell you everything we liked about our stay and everything we didn’t. Most of the time, we will even give you a tour of the place via video on our Youtube channel.
We hope these posts will help future guests have a better idea of what to expect and encourage hosts to go the extra mile to meet guest expectations.
RANCH STYLE HOUSE: We had the entire three-bedroom home to ourselves. There was an entryway, dining room, kitchen, living room, two bathrooms, hallway and three bedrooms with a washer and dryer in the hallway closet.
The host to this home is very accommodating. We had a horrible experience at our previous Airbnb. It turned out our last host was illegally subletting her apartment. We didn’t have a choice but to leave. You can read that full story HERE. Finding another per friendly place at the last minute for an entire month wasn’t easy. Thankfully the host allowed us to bring our kitties as long as we cleaned up after them. The description of this place to accurate and provides everything you’ll need during your stay. You can see the actual listing HERE.
Things We Loved About This Airbnb
- Every bedroom had a T.V with a Ruko box.
- There were kids next door for the kids to play with
- They stocked the bathroom very well! We had enough toilet paper, shampoos and soaps to last us the entire month. In addition to things like Q-tips, tampons, poo sprays, lotions, face wash, make-up remover, and tons of quality towels.
- The bathtub had jets.
- We were provided with a fire pit in the back yard
- Several board games were provided for the kids to place. I believe we had Life, Monopoly, apples to apples, Uno, and several more! Oh, we also had fifteen minute Monopoly. Great when you have a child that is obsessed with the game.
- The couches and beds were comfy and we were provided with extra blankets and sheets
- Kitchen was stocked well. They provided things that most hosts forget, hot pads, can opener, cutting board and plenty of Tupperware to store left over food.
- We were provided with laundry soap.
- I loved the front porch here, it was the length of the house and had rocking chairs and a swing.
- We were provided with a months worth of coffee which was impressive! I feel as though every host should provide coffee but this was above and beyond.
- Honestly, I can’t think of much we didn’t like about this place. Maybe it could have used a better can opener?
- The dryer didn’t work very well. It took a couple of drys to get our clothes fully dry.
Would We Recommend This Place To A Friend?
Absolutely, we’d stay here again ourselves.
“Travel is never a matter of money, but of courage.“
Spread the word