The Responsibilities Of A House Sitter
Again this post is probably more for us than it is for you, but if you are interested in the requirements of a house sitter, please continue reading. I’m writing these posts as a way for us to remember each house sit we’ve done and where, along with the pros and cons of each one. It will give you an idea of what’s required of you for different house sits.
HERE is a link to one of our previous house sits if you’d like to compare the the differences. Be sure to have a look around the blog for the others as well.
– Keep All Pets Food And Water Dishes Full At All Times.
Things We Liked About This House Sit
– Easiest House Sit We Have Ever Done
– We Loved Being Around A Kitten.
– There Was An Awesome Homemade Park With A Steep Slide
– The Property Was Beautiful
– There Were Toys For The Kids To Play With
– It Was Close To Colorado Springs
GET 25% OFF OF YOUR TRUSTED HOUSE SITTERS MEMBERSHIP BY CLICKING HERE
– We Couldn’t Bring Our Own Cats! We did this sit while we were on our camping trip over the summer.
Would We House Sit This House Again?
No, even though we loved the sit we wouldn’t be able to complete it again because we have our own cats.
“Travel is never a matter of money, but of courage.“
Spread the word